Eleven months in. Spring is doing its thing here. Lots of new greenery and the Scotch Broom is coming out everywhere. Not a native plant, but it does lend lovely yellow color to the roadsides. Our new fruit trees are thriving. And the remaining 2 lilac bushes arrived this week for planting today or tomorrow. My herb boxes for the deck also arrived and I will begin filling them just in time for al fresco dining! The Farmers Market in town has finally resumed and I will visit it today on my "rounds".
John was away last week and this week I will be in Houston through Wednesday. Attending a conference there. He will have to take over the nurse duties for our elderly feline patient while I'm gone. She's looking better. Finally.
Also, I have not had my hair cut in a year. They say the two hardest people to leave behind when you move are your doctor and your hairdresser. I will take the plunge and visit a new stylist today. Nothing drastic. Just some freshening up a bit. I'm liking it longer for now.
So, it's been a quiet week. Lots of errands and "stuff" to accomplish today before I leave tomorrow. So, I'll fininsh this coffee that I made too strong this morning and get on with it. See ya....
No comments:
Post a Comment