The snow has been replaced by the Pineapple Express this weekend. That's rain that has been pushed up from the warmer climes and is falling in great amounts here is Washington. We've stayed dry and had power throughout. Most of it fell during the night and they're watching for flooding throughout the county. The week is predicted to stay wet but temperatures (58 today) will fall throughout the coming days. So, I won't have to paddle to work and John will appreciate the Bay Area weather all the more.
We're off soon to attend a Celtic Harp Christmas program. What a find. And right in our backyard (or nearly). It's in Kingston, about 2 miles away. The tree went up last weekend, so the season really is upon us.
The week went along quietly enough. John was home and I attended a LEAN Six Sigma week-long training that made work a little different. Today I submitted the final assignments for the first quarter of the eLearning design and development program. Big sigh of relief. Next quarter begins about mid-January, so it feels like I have some found time.
Not much news this week. Sometimes it's like that...
No comments:
Post a Comment