Not much to report this week. It came. It went. There were bits and pieces in there as with any week. I started and finished a book, John traveled to and from California, work went along well enough, and here we are at the weekend. We had supper in Kingston last night at our "local" to smooth the way. I'll get a haircut and do a few errands in town this morning.
John reports that he went out to his car yesterday to take some packages to post and found his car dead as a doornail. Further inspection revealed that mice had chewed through his battery wires. He remedied that and will do a more permanent fix today. To the battery that is; not the mice. If only.
Sewing machine is set up very nicely in the new cabinet. Maybe I'll work on that wall hanging. That would be very satisfying. It's that quiet time of the year when the house and garden aren't demanding much attention. That will pass soon enough. The seed catalogs are arriving daily :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment