Sunday, March 25, 2012

A Little of This and That...

It snowed here last Sunday. Enough to stay on the ground overnight. Yesterday the sun was shining and the daffodils have opened up. Whew. Mother Nature is in a frenzy. But Spring is definitely "winning" and it gets greener by the day. I look forward to dinners on the deck before long.

John has been digging a patch for some black raspberries. That has kept hm busy for about an hour each evening and most of yesterday. It was my day to do the fetch and carry routine as I made trips to Costco, Sears, Kinkos, World Market, Petco, Home Depot, and Central Market.In between I threw in a little laundry. No wonder I was tired! Today we will have breakfast with friends and then the fellas will install the shiny new microwave-convection-lots of other stuff oven. We plan to hit the local Nursery in the afternoon to get some half barrels for planting herbs and tomatoes.

John returns to California tomorrow for 4 days. The hard headed brown dog and I will muster on. I have some interesting projects at work just now to keep me busy. Let's see what the week brings....

No comments:

Post a Comment