I have been in California for this past week to support the new parents and, of course, to spend time with the new grandbaby. He has settled in quite nicely, even letting mom and dad get a little sleep from time to time. I will return home tomorrow and feel assured that the new family will handle anything that comes. They are fortunate to be surrounded by friends, neighbors, and nearby family to help as needed. I will miss the little fellow something fierce, but hopefully, in this world of digital photography and Skype, we will not miss out on too much. It won't be the same as being there "in the flesh", but we'll work with what we can get. And with so many grandparents, they will be spread thin trying to give us all equal time. For now, it's been a treat and one I will put in my heart and cherish.
Gram...
No comments:
Post a Comment