Pineapple Express. That's what the weather forecasters call it up here. We're gonna get soaked over the next week to 10 days. At least there's no snow in that forecast and no high winds anticipated. I can deal with that.
John and I are on our own this year for Thanksgiving so we plan to keep it simple. I won't cook all day! But we'll still have a touch of tradition and enjoy each others company. Maybe Skype with a few relatives or friends from afar.
There are some errands to run this weekend and a few projects calling me. The new deck is almost complete. Just the steps to finish. It looks really nice and I'll post a photo when it's done. I don't know if the builders work in the rain, so it could be delayed a bit while the wet weather passes through. That's okay. I intend to stay inside and be cozy for the duration. And for that, I am truly thankful...
No comments:
Post a Comment