It's been a week of travel for both of us. John has traveled to California for the past two weeks, arriving home for the weekends. I am off to Las Vegas this morning for a week to attend a conference. We'll meet up next Saturday before he takes off once again to California for 4 days. These are busy days. It will settle down next month.
We went to the city yesterday to see Jersey Boys. I grew up with and loved that music. John didn't know anything about them. We had a good time, even having lunch at the Rock Bottom Alehouse.
I am a little under the weather; sore throat, achy. Hopefully, it will continue to lift as I make my way to Las Vegas. John will enjoy the best weather of the year up here while I am away. Lots of sunshine and moderate temperatures (even hitting 70 degrees) are predicted. The Ocean Spray is in full bloom. Perhaps the rhodies will be out by the time I return. Till then...
No comments:
Post a Comment