The moon is full and bright and there's not a cloud in the sky. When I open the door to let the dog out, you can smell a wood fire burning somewhere. The air is crisp and refreshing. And the only sound I hear is the sound of cars on the road. I like this.
John is away this week and work is filling my days. It gets dark just after 4:30 when I leave there. So, evenings are cozy and tucked in. Tonight I will work on Christmas cards, I think. And I will get presents wrapped and ready to mail away. I'll be away on Saturday to present a class to the hospital chaplains during their retreat, but Sunday I will put the Christmas tree up. I am a big fan of the colors and decorations of the Christmas season. It's kind of magical...
No comments:
Post a Comment