Thursday, March 11, 2010

I could use a little sci-fi sometimes...

Don't you wish we could teleport? Or travel in a time machine a la Dr.Who? That would certainly make travel more efficient and perhaps less weary. We had good flights yesterday, pretty much on time, and pretty smooth considering we went by some stormy stuff on the way out of Tampa. But our day started quite early (we were at the Tampa airport before 6am - which would be 3am Seattle time) and we arrived at the house at 3:30 Seattle time. And I think of my sister and husband who traveled by car for 12 hours to return to their home in Tennessee the day before. Long days to get together. But really, we are glad to be able to do it! Still, "Beam me up, Scottie" holds a certain attraction.
So today it is back to my alternate universe where I go to work. And Saturday I am involved in a day-long nursing symposium. Not much rest post-vacation :-)....

No comments:

Post a Comment