We opted in for the monthly Farm Breakfast yesterday and opted out of Poulsbo's 3rd of July fireworks. I like to see them but once every few years is adequate. It's finally warm enough to have dinner outside comfortably and we will grill some ribs tonight. Tomorrow evening we will visit with friends to round out this holiday weekend.
I am traveling to San Diego this week to attend a conference. I will meet up with the team from my previous employer and introduce them to one of my current team who is also attending the conference. This is the one conference I really look forward to and will be busy each day attending workshops and various sessions. I leave Tuesday and return Sunday. John has altered his twice monthly schedule to stay back and care for the animals and the house. And then he leaves for California on Monday after I return. We'll catch up mid-month.Meanwhile, enjoy the hummers....


No comments:
Post a Comment