Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Look at this...

Aha! I can upload photos. More will come. This is a view of the property. You can see the house in the clearing in the upper right corner of the bright green area. The rest is the woods and the stream.

I cleaned the deck today in preparation for staining and water protecting it in a couple days. Not a big deck, but it took me 2.5 hours! Silly me. I thought it would be a quick task. Still, it does look better.

John is away to the Bay Area taking care of business. I don't seem to lack for things to do when I'm on my own. I've discovered a yoga class and I went back to Jazzercise this week. Despite feeling somewhat sore, I'm enjoying the experiences.

There's a severe weather alert in place for our neck of the woods. It's based on predictions of 85-95 degree weather arriving this weekend and apparently staying around for the week after. Unusual for it to hang on. With the lack of rain, the fire danger is quite high for Western Washington.

This is Mt. Rainier and this is what it looks like from the parking lot of Home Depot. Pretty cool. Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment